The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited is offering Agip 2013/2014 Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme for Undergraduate Nigerian 100 level Students
Accepted Subject Areas?
Only candidates studying Engineering, Geology and Geosciences are eligible for the National Merit Award.
For the Host Community merit Award (for students from Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers states,) other fields of study may be considered.
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Community Development Programme invites suitably qualified candidates for its 2013/2014 Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme.
Categories of Awards
- Host Communities Merit Award: For applicants strictly from NAOC host communities
- National Merit Award: For applicants from non-host communities
Scholarship Offered Since: Not specified
Scholarship Type: Agip Scholarships for Undergraduate Nigerian Students
Who is eligible to apply?
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application
NOTE: The following categories of students should NOT apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other companies and agencies
- Dependants of employees of NAOC, AENR and NAE
How Many Scholarships are available? Several
What are the benefits? Monetary financial aid
How long will sponsorship last? As determined by the sponsor
Eligible Countries: Nigerian Students
To be taken at (country): Nigerian tertiary institutions
Application Deadline: Closing date for receipt of e-applications is strictly March 10, 2014.
Offered annually? Yes
How to Apply
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- JAMB Result
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
For further information on how to apply for this scholarship, visit the scholarship application page – www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships