Türkiye Scholarships are for successful international students from all over the world for undergraduate and
postgraduate studies in Turkey.
The scholarship includes monthly stipend (600 TL for undergraduate, 850 TL for master and 1200 TL for PhD), full tuition fee, free 1-year Turkish language course, free accommodation, round-trip air ticket,
and health insurance.
To be eligible for Undergraduate Programmes,
• be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply),
• not be a registered student in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying,
• be/ have graduated or are likely to graduate from a secondary education institution,
• be under the age of 21 (no earlier than 01.01.1994),
• have at least specified (% 90 for medical sciences, % 70 for other undergraduate programs) cumulative
grade point average, diploma grade, national exam or international exam score,
• be in good health
To be eligible for Postgraduate Programmes,
• be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply)
• not be a registered student in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying.
• be a bachelor’s or master’s degree holder by 30th of July 2015 at the latest
• be under the age of 30 for master’s programmes (no earlier than 01.01.1985)
• be under the age of 35 for doctorate programmes (no earlier than 01.01.1980)
• have at least 75 % cumulative grade point average or diploma grade over their maximum graduation grade or have at least 75 % success in any accepted national or international graduate admissions test.
• be in good health
The application to Türkiye Scholarships programmes is online and totally free process.
Applications for Undergraduate, Master and PhD programmes will be received through the same application cycle starting from 25 February-31
Visit the official website to access the online application form and for
detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.