University of Bologna is offering study grants of worth 11.000 € gross to all those deserving, hardworking international students who want to enroll themselves for the First Cycle, Second Cycle or an independent Single Cycle recognized Degree Programmes being offered at the University of Bologna for the academic year of 2016/17.
Unibo Action are providing all deserving students 2 study grants provided the have an exceptional score at SAT and GRE tests.
Number of Scholarships:
University of Bologna has a total of 40 scholarships to offer, with 8 scholarships being awarded for the First Cycle as well as the Single Cycle degree programmes, while the rest of the 32 will be awarded to students enrolled in the Second Cycle degree programmes at the same institution.
The University of Bologna awards a scholarship of around €11,059 for a full year academic program that starts in September in the academic year 2016/17.
Application Submission and Deadline:
Application submission for the University of Bologna study grant for academic year 2016/17 is March 31, 2016.
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
Applications are invited from all candidates who fulfill the following requirements:
1) the applicants must have qualifications for the admission to the chosen First, Single or Second Cycle degree programme and have acquired education from an institution other than the Italian education system, with at least full time two years of attendance from that institution.
2) the applicants must fulfil all the access requirements for their chosen degree programme or will be able to present their documents for submission at the time of their registration to the academic program.
3) the applicants must not already be students at the University of Bologna at any First, Single or Second Cycle degree programmes.
4) the applicants have not previously benefited from University of Bologna’s study grant titled Unibo Action 2.
5) the applicants are not of the age of 30 years or older than that at the application deadline.
Applicants will have to sit through the following tests before the application deadline:
– SAT (if the candidate is registering at a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme)
– GRE (if the candidate is registering at a Second Cycle Degree Programme)
Before applicants fill out the application for University of Bologna Study grant, they must visit University’s official website provided below to understand the requirements clearly and provide all the necessary details required by the University of Bologna.