Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships offered by the University of Arts London (UAL) are meant to offer high-grade education to ten students from low-income countries (listed on the official site). The available master degree courses include the specialization in product design, footwear and accessories, animation, film, sound, architecture, business & management, science, communication, graphic design, culture, fashion design, fine art, illustration, journalism, photography, textiles and theatre, among others.
Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships includes the following:
- A total scholarship amount of £25,000 each.
The application deadline for Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships of academic year 2016/17 is on June 1, 2016.
Eligible applicants for Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have applied to study a master course of one of the six colleges of the University of Arts London (Camberwell College of Arts, Central Saint Martins, Chelsea College of Arts, London College of Communication, London College of Fashion and Wimbledon College of Arts.). Distance learning modalities are not eligible.
- Applicants must not have a previous postgraduate qualification in the United Kingdom.
- Applicants must be resident of one of the low-income countries listed on the official site. Official documents proving the origins of the applicants will be required.
- Applicants must accept that at the completion of the Master course, they must return to their home country.
Detailed information about eligibility is shown in the official site.
Instructions For Applicants:
Applicants for Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships should register online to show their interest in the program. The application form should be sent along with the required support documentation earlier than June 1, 2016.
If the applicant results are eligible, the University of Arts London will respond an email with the following required steps.
The application form is available online on the official website of the University of Arts London.