Masters & PhD Scholarships At University Of Tokyo, Japan
This scholarship is worth 150,000 yen monthly stipend. The stipend will be paid into the bank account quarterly after getting the confirmation of enrollment.
The scholarship covers school expense exemptions, scholarships, emergency loans, and student discounts.
– Applicants must be International students.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program (Masters & PhD Applicants.)
– PhD applicants must have completed their masters program.
– Applicants must have received an offer of place at Graduate School of Science, University of Tokyo.
– Applicants must be Self-Supported Students with excellent grades.
Interested and eligible applicants should submit the application documents to the International Liaison Office at the Graduate School of Science by post
International Liaison Office
Graduate School of Science, the University of Tokyo
Room 101, Faculty of Science Bldg. 1
7-3-1, Hongo Bunkyo-ku Tokyo 113-0033 JAPAN
The application deadline for this scholarship are as follows:
– 31st October 2016 (For April 2017 Intake)
– 1st May 2017 (For September Intake)
For more information visit the official page.