The African Initiative for Governance (AIG) in partnership with University of Oxford’s Blavatnik School of Government (BSG) is funding scholarships and fellowships to Nigerians and Ghanaians to who wish to undertake intensive post-graduate world-class training in governance and public policy.
This scholarship and fellowship is fully-funded and it will cover fees, accommodation, living expenses and travel costs.
– Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria or Ghana.
– Applicants must be between 25 and 35 years of age.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree with a first-class or strong upper second-class undergraduate degree with honours (or equivalent international qualifications), as a minimum, in any discipline.
– Applicants must have received an offer of place at Oxford University and the Master’s of Public Policy (MPP).
– Applicants must be committed to public service in their country, region, and globally.
– Applicants must possess leadership qualities.
Applicants who are interested in applying for the scholarship program should CLICK HERE.
Applicants who are interested in the fellowship program should please send a full CV and a covering letter setting out how you meet the criteria, your policy focus, and how you would wish to engage in that policy area as an AIG Fellow at BSG.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
The application deadline for this program is on Monday 24th October 2016.