Apply: £30,000 Masters Scholarships at LSE, UK 2017
The London School of Economics and Political Science(LSE), UK is offering The Standard Bank Derek Cooper Africa Scholarships which is provided to Africa students from these countries: South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Angola, Mozambique and South Sudan.
The following fields are available for this Masters scholarship program:
– MSc Environmental and Development
– MSc Environmental Economics and Climate Change
– MSc Public Management and Governance
– MSc Finance (full-time)
– MSc Finance and Private Equity
– MSc Risk and Finance
– MSc Real Estate Economics and Finance
– MSc African Development
– MSc Law and Accounting
– MSc Economics and Management
– MSc Management Information Systems and Digital Innovation
– MSc Management and Strategy
– MSc Financial Mathematics
– MSc Economics and Philosophy
– Applicants must be citizens and residents of the following country: South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Angola, Mozambique and South Sudan.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program in a recognized university.
– Applicants must have outstanding academic results.
– Applicants must have applied or applying to LSE.
Interested applicants can apply using this link
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 26th April 2017.