The Faculty of Environment, Institute for Transport Studies (ITS) invites application from African Students who wants to undergo a masters program in the institution.
This is a 50% tuition fee scholarship each worth £8500. It is provided to develop opportunities to students of outstanding ability.
Eligible Field Of Study
– MSc Mathematical Modelling for Transport
– MSc Sustainability in Transport
– MSc Transport Economics
– MSc Transport Planning
– MSc Transport Planning and the Environment
– MSc (Eng) Transport Planning and Engineering
– Applicants must be African Students.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program with an equivalent of a UK first class or upper second class honours.
– Applicants must have applied or applying to University of Leeds.
– Applicants must be self-financing students.
Interested applicants should download and completely fill in the Scholarship Application Form.
The following documents are required for application:
– a statement of up to 500 words which details how and why a Masters degree from ITS would enable the applicant make a difference to transportation in their country/region, and specifically to tackle a significant problem or issue;
– evidence of the applicant’s outstanding ability, achievement and potential;
– an outline of the applicant’s career aspirations;
– details of their funding situation, including existing funds which are available to them, scholarship applications where the outcome is known or awaited, and other funding sources being explored.
– Provide a supporting statement from a referee [the scholarship referee should be additional to the academic referees].
Completed forms should be sent alongside required document to:
Institute Of Transport Studies
University Of Leeds
Leeds LS2 9JT UK
Email: [email protected]
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 22nd June 2017.
For more information visit the Scholarship Webpage