African Scholarships at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Italy – 2017
- By : Dr. Frederick Mesonge
- Category : International Study Abroad Scholarships for Nigeria Students, Masters, Scholarships
- Tags: tick
The Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (UCSC) invites applications from African students who wants to undergo a masters program in the institution. The following program are available for this scholarship program:
-MSc in Banking and Finance (Milan Campus)
– MSc in Economics (Milan Campus)
– MSc in Management (Milan Campus)
– MSc in Global Business Management (Piacenza Campus)
– MSc in Agriculture and Food Economics (Cremona Campus)
– MSc in Healthcare Management – (Roma Campus)
– MSc in Methods and Topics in Arts Management (Milan Campus).
– Applicants must be African Citizens
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program from a recognized university with a 2nd class upper division / 2.1 degree or higher.
– Applicants must have an IELTS 6.0 (Academic) or TOEFL IBT 80.
– Applicants must have applied or applying to Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Italy.
– Applicants must have outstanding academic grades.
Interested applicants should apply for this scholarship program via this link..
Applications are accompanied with the following:
– Copy of bio-data page of your passport or ID (in Latin alphabet)
– If you are a Non-EU citizen already living in Italy: copy of your “permesso di soggiorno”
– Transcript of academic records, including grading and credit system explanation
– Bachelor-level Diploma, if you already graduated from university
– Secondary School Diploma
– English Language Certificate
– GMAT or GRE score (optional)
The application deadline for this scholarship program are as follows:
– 1st Round: 1st February 2017
– 2nd Round: 15th March 2017
– 3rd Round: 15th April 2017
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Webpage