The Dan Walker Sponsorship Foundation is offering a whopping £10,000 Pound Sterling Scholarships to International Students to study in the University of Sheffield, United Kingdom this 2017-2018 academic session. Applications are invited from suitably qualified students from any country.
You can apply for a scholarship if you meet all of the following four criteria:
- You either already hold an offer of a place, or wish to apply, for MA Broadcast Journalism or MA Print Journalism at the University of Sheffield
- You are domiciled in the UK or European Union (EU) and not charged international rate fees
- You are not already qualified at masters level or higher
- You are self-funding
And either one or both of the following:
- You are from a group that is evidentially under-represented among the institution’s taught masters population – see the widening participation criteria below
- You have already achieved or are currently predicted to achieve a first-class undergraduate degree – see the academic merit criteria below
Application Deadline: June 26, 2017. The form is downloadable from here.