Hungary is one of the most students-friendly countries in Europe and with a fast growing economy that encourage living after studies. Apply now for Government of Hungary Scholarships for International Students, 2017/18 edition.
We are glad to announce that the Government of Hungary is offering tuition free scholarship programs to Christian Young People.
This scholarship program is provided for young Christians who are living in Crisis or being threatened in their country because of their faith the opportunity to study in Hungary. Application deadline is 16th June 2017 (23:59 Budapest time).
Eligible Countries: Egypt, Lebanese Republic, Republic of Iraq, State of Israel, Palestine, Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Syrian Arab Republic, The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, and Nigeria.
Value of Program:
- Tuition-free education – exemption from the payment of tuition fee
- Monthly stipend – bachelor, master and one-tier master level: monthly amount of HUF 119 000 (cca. EUR 380) contribution to the living expenses in Hungary, for 12 months a year, until the completion of studies
- Accommodation – dormitory place or a contribution of HUF 40 000 to accommodation costs for the whole duration of the scholarship period
- Reimbursement of travel costs – HUF 200 000 /year (cca. EUR 645)
- Medical insurance – health care services according to the relevant Hungarian legislation (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) and supplementary medical insurance for up to HUF 65 000 (cca. EUR 205) a year/person
How To Apply: It is important to go through the Application requirements in the Program Webpage before applying. Visit website For More Information.