An advanced Study Initiative, Radcliffe Institute is offering $77,500 Awards to International Students who wants to pursue a fellowship program at the Harvard University in the United States of America.
Harvard University is a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts, established in 1636, whose history, influence, and wealth have made it one of the world’s most prestigious universities
- The deadline for individual applications in the creative arts, humanities, and social sciences: 14th September, 2017.
- For applications in the natural sciences and mathematics, the deadline: 5th October, 2017.
Stipends are funded up to $77,500 for one year with additional funds for project expenses. Some support for relocation expenses is provided where relevant.
Applications in all academic disciplines, professions, and creative arts are encouraged, and there are a few areas of special interest:
- Applications related to the theme of citizenship—local, national, and global—which is a two-year initiative across the programs of the Radcliffe Institute
- Applications that involve the study of women, gender, and society, which is a commitment rooted in Radcliffe’s unique history
- Applications that draw on the resources of the Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America, which is part of the Radcliffe Institute and one of the foremost archives on women’s history.
We therefore by the announcement invite all qualified persons to apply for the fellowship opportunity at Radcliffe by checking on their website for details and application form.