Whether you are a student or prospective undergraduate or graduate student of Law, or you just have interest to know the kind of financial aids available to students of Law in top Universities in the world, the following are list of top scholarship programs for Law Students.
Take a look below at the selection of law school scholarships and grants currently available to law students around the world, and click the links to find out more.
Law scholarships to study anywhere in the world
- Erasmus+ Joint International Doctoral Degree – Scholarships for international students seeking funding to study law, science or technology at PhD level at European universities. Please note that the 2017-2018 applications round will have different rules and fellowships (full details announced February 2017).
- FUNED Scholarships for Mexican Students– Graduate law scholarships for Mexican students enrolling on a master’s program at a leading university in the top 200 of the QS World University Rankings® anywhere in the world. (Information in Spanish).
- HM Hubbard Law Scholarship – Law scholarships for trainee and qualified solicitors in the UK to undertake further study in France, Spain or Canada.
- Law Foundation Graduate Scholarships – Scholarships for law students pursuing a graduate degree in law or a related subject to study at recognized universities in Canada, the US and elsewhere. To be eligible, you must be from British Columbia (Canada) or have graduated from a law school there.
- MENZIES Foundation Scholarships – Scholarships for Australian citizens to gain funding for postgraduate study in international law.
To be informed when any of these scholarships are open for the current academic session, we suggest you comment below or subscribe to our email updates. And then check out our publication of recent scholarships here: http://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/