We are happy to inform our international students of a $30,000 scholarships and fellowship in the Yale University, United States of America starting from 2018 academic session.
The application for summer 2018 visiting graduate student fellowships will be available on September 1, 2017 on the Yale Grants and Fellowships website.
Graduate students (doctoral candidates) currently enrolled in PhD or DPhil programs from across the country and around the world are invited to apply for Beinecke Visiting Graduate Student Fellowships.
These fellowships support graduate students who wish to use Beinecke collections as a primary resource for their dissertation research. Applications can be found on the Yale Grants and Fellowships Website.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2017
For the period of June 1 – August 31, 2018
Granted for one, two, or three months, fellowships must be taken up between June 1 and August 31, 2017. The fellowships pay for travel costs to and from New Haven and a living allowance of $3,000 per month.
All application materials must be received by November 1, 2017. Applicants are required to submit the following materials:
- an online application form
- a curriculum vitae
- a proposal (1200 word maximum) explaining in detail the specific relationship between the Beinecke Collections and the applicant’s research
- a detailed list of specific research materials to be consulted at Beinecke during your fellowship
- two confidential letters of recommendation sent to the Fellowship Coordinator, one of which must come from the principal director of the applicant’s dissertation
- an approved dissertation prospectus/proposal
Please note that the online application form cannot be revised once it is submitted. It cannot be submitted partially, the application and the attachment must be submitted together if you choose to submit your application materials with the web application form.