The scholarship is open for Bachelors, masters and PhD students
Field Of Study:
Applicants will be Studying in any of the Courses offered at one of the 60 participating Korean higher institutions
The Scholarship is hosted by the Korean government
It is open for international students
- Medical Insurance
- Settlement Allowance
- Completion Grants
Are You Eligible For Korean Government Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters & PhD?
Interested students must meet the criteria for the scholarships
- Applicants should be under 25 years of age at the date of entrance. (Undergraduate)
- Applicants should have adequate health, both mentally and physically, to stay in a foreign country for a long time.
- Applicants should not hold Korean citizenship.
- Applicants should be under 40 years of age at the date of entrance.
- Must possess a grade point average (G.P.A.) above 80% from the last educational institution attended.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree by the date of arrival. (Graduate)
How to Apply for the Korean Government Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters & PhD:
Applications should be submitted either to the Korean Embassies around the world or to the partnering universities in Korea. Applications (Embassy, University) are expected from:
- Graduate: February 2018 to March 2018
- Undergraduate: September 2018 to October 2018 (To open in September 2018)
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://bb8.23f.myftpupload.com/category/scholarships/