Application forms are now available for €22,000 Global Scholarships in Germany universities under the Bucerius Global Scholarship foundation sponsorship. The foundation is open and willing to provide thousands of financial assistance to qualified Masters Students from various countries to study in Germany.
The Bucerius Master of Law and Business (LL.M./MLB) is a one-year graduate program for young professionals with a professional or academic interest in the interrelation between law and business.
Value Of Global Scholarships in Germany
- Full-tuition for one-year program (EUR 22,000) for the Bucerius Master of Law and Business program.
- The additional stipend for living expenses.
Eligibility for Global Scholarships in Germany
To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must:
- have an undergraduate degree
- have At least 1-3 years of post-graduate work experience
- have Interest or experience in the field of law and/or business
- have Proven extracurricular interests
- have Excellent English language skills
- International experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- The Bachelor degree has to be value at 240 ECTS (4 years) or equivalent. A 210 ECTS credit degree can be considered if the applicant has at least two years of post-graduate work experience.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level.
How To Apply: Applicants who wish to be considered for the Bucerius Global Scholarships must submit the following with their complete application for admission (merge all documents and upload under section 8.2 in the online application form):
- An essay (in English) of 500 to 750 words that identifies a current legal or business controversy or challenge facing a country, specific region or the world as such and outlines a realistic approach to address the issue
- Financial aid application forms and supporting documents
Further information regarding forms for the global scholarships in Germany is online on the university website and free for download. Please make sure to submit your scholarship application before deadline.