Are you an international students seeking to pursue a degree in Germany? 2018 DAAD DAAD Scholarships For All Students is currently ongoing. By among the first to apply for the scholarship. Read below on how to apply.
The scholarship is open for Master’s degree
Field of study:
The scholarship is awarded to study the courses offered in the university
- Scholarship payments of 750 euros a month
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- One-off study allowance
- Applicants who have been resident in Germany for longer than 15 months at the application deadline cannot be considered.
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Contribution towards tuition fees that may be charged by the university (max. € 500.- per semester)
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family.
Host Country of Scholarship:
Eligibility Country Of Scholarship:
The scholarship is open to international students from any country. Germany students are also eligible to apply
Are You Eligible To Apply For The 2018 DAAD Scholarships For All Students?
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must be;
- An excellently-qualified graduates who have completed a first degree (Bachelor, Diplom or comparable academic degree) at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme.
- For applicants from artistic disciplines and the field of architecture, the DAAD offers subject-specific scholarship programmes.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
To apply, applicants must adhere to the following
- Applicants must fill and submit the application online
- Applicants must provide a full curriculum vitae in tabular form (max. 3 pages)
- Applicants must provide a letter of admission to a study programme; this can be subsequently submitted before the scholarship-supported study programme begins if it is not available at the time of application.
- Statement about academic and personal reasons for the planned study project in Germany (letter of motivation; 1 – 3 pages)
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://bb8.23f.myftpupload.com/category/scholarships/