Online applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified and motivated candidates for latest masters degree Bourboulis Scholarships opportunities in the Department of Sociology at the University of York, United Kingdom 2018/19.
The University of York is a collegiate plate glass research university located in the city of York, England. Established in 1963, the campus university has expanded to more than thirty departments and centres, covering a wide range of subjects. The Maria Bourboulis Scholarships will provide all funding for International Students.
Bourboulis Scholarships Decriptions
- Application Deadline: July 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time master’s programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study one of the following courses: MA in Social Research, MA in Criminology and Social Research, MA in Social Media and Social Research, MA in Society, Culture and Globalisation.
- Scholarship Award: £12,000 stipend p.a. (This does not include a fee waiver). International students are eligible; however, they will be expected to show evidence that they can compensate for the difference between the Home/EU student fees and the International student fees.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for Bourboulis Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU Students and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible you must:
Have applied for place an on a full-time Masters course on one of the following courses: MA in Social Research, MA in Criminology and Social Research, MA in Social Media and Social Research, MA in Society, Culture and Globalisation
Begin your master studies in September 2018
Have or expect to obtain a first or upper second class honours degree or equivalent prior to commencing the masters programme.
- English Language Requirements: If you’re a non-native English speaking applicant you must provide evidence of your English language ability.
Application for Bourboulis Scholarships
Application documents include a personal statement, a CV, previous degree certificates, academic transcripts and one reference letter. Please explain in your personal statement why you would like to undertake an MA/ MSc in our department at York and how the scholarship would be useful for you to achieve your goals.
How to Apply for Bourboulis Scholarships
First, to apply for the scholarship, you will need to submit a formal Masters application through the University’s online application system. Online Application. Candidates who do not find this scholarship offer appealing are invited to explore other UK Scholarship Opportunities.