Applications are currently ongoing at the Constantina Maxwell Faculty Studentship for the 2018-2019 academic year . Boost your application by been the first to apply for the 5,000 Euro Constantina Maxwell Faculty MPhil Studentship For EU And Non-EU Students.Interested students should see details below on how to apply.
The scholarship aims to support and develop gifted postgraduate students.
Studentship is available to study MPhil programme.
Field of study:
It is open to EU and Non-EU postgraduate students undertaking studies on our MPhil programme in Race, Ethnicity and Conflict in 2018/19.
The value of the studentship is a 5,000 euro contribution towards MPhil tuition fees (EU or Non-EU) in academic year 2018/19.
Host Country of Scholarship:
Eligibility Country Of Scholarship:
It is open for EU and Non EU citizens.
Number of Scholarships:
As only one studentship will be available in 2018-19, applicants are strongly advised to apply for all other funding and grants open to them.
Are You Eligible To Apply For The 5,000 Euro Constantina Maxwell Faculty MPhil Studentship For EU And Non-EU Students ?
To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must demonstrate the following;
- This studentship is available to new entrants (EU and Non-EU) to our MPhil programme in Race, Ethnicity and Conflict, for admission in September 2018. In order to be eligible, applicants must hold and have officially accepted an Unconditional Offer of a place on one of these programmes by 31st July 2018.
- It is open to postgraduate students undertaking studies on our MPhil programme in Race, Ethnicity and Conflict in 2018/19. It is offered subject to the following conditions:
(a) Must engage in full-time study and must register for MPhil in Race, Ethnicity and Conflict in academic year 2018/19
(b) Must not be a simultaneous holder of other grants, or funding or other awards (or any other awards with a similar monetary value).
All applicants whose first language is not English and who have not been educated through the medium of English must present one of the following qualifications in the English language:
- IELTS: Grade 6.5 (No section less than 6.0)
- TOEFL: 90 – internet based (with a written score of 21)
- University of Cambridge:
- Proficiency Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2)
- Advanced Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PTE Academic: a minimum score of 63 to be eligible (with no section score below 59)
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants who meet the above eligibility criteria and wish to be considered for this studentship must submit a one-page letter before the deadline indicating the following:
- Full name and TCD application number (assigned by TCD when application is submitted)
- The reasons why they believe such an award would be justified.
- Interest in being considered for the award
- Please use subject title “Constantia Maxwell Faculty Studentship”.
- Letters should be submitted in Microsoft Word or PDF format to [email protected].
Application Closing Date:
August 1, 2018.
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships