Are you and African Citizen aspiring to pursue a Master or Doctorate degree abroad? Boost your application by been the first to apply for the African Union Master And Doctoral Scholarships For African Students In China for 2019-2019 academic calendar. The Government of the People’s Republic of China is inviting applications for master scholarships for the students of African countries. The scholarships are intended for studies leading to the award of master and doctoral degrees at Universities in the People’s Republic of China. See details below for more information.
The scholarships are available for Master’s and Doctoral Degrees.
Field of study:
Scholarships are available to pursue the following programme:
- Master degree programme: Public Policy, Public Administration of National Development, Public Administration, Public Administration in International Development and Governance, Public Administration, Chinese Economy, Management of Rural Development and Management Studies, Public Health, International Communication, Transportation Engineering of Railway Operation and Management, Transportation Engineering, Professional Accounting Program, Auditing, Program in Environmental Management and Sustainable Development, Information and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrification & Information Technology in Rail Transit, International Law and Chinese Law, Public Diplomacy, International Relations.
- Doctoral Degree programme: Theoretical Economics in National Development.
Host Country of Scholarship:
Eligibility Country Of Scholarship:
Students from African countries are qualified to apply.
Are You Eligible To Apply For The African Union Master And Doctoral Scholarships For African Students In China?
To be considered to the scholarship, applicant must demonstrate the following;
Candidates with potential, motivation and desire to play transformative leadership roles in Africa are particularly encouraged to apply. Admission Requirements Candidates applying must satisfy the following requirements:
- Fluency in the English language, as it is the teaching language Candidates may be required for a written or oral examination after pre-selection.
- Must be maximum age of 35 years.
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university, with at least a second class upper division or its equivalent, in a relevant field. For Doctoral Candidates (Master’s degree in a relevant field is required)
- Applicant must be from one of the African countries.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicant must provide a cover letter stating motivation for applying and how the qualification will enable you to serve the continent.
Applications must also be accompanied with the following:
- Curriculum Vitae including education, work experience and publications if any;
- Certified copies of relevant certificates, transcripts, and personal details page of national passport (at least six-month validity) 3) Clear coloured passport size photograph (3*4)
- Recommendations from two academic referees
- Health Certificate.
All applicants must apply directly through the respective University website and send copies by email to Caseley Olabode Stephens StephensC-at-africa-union.org.
Application Closing Date:
June 29, 2018.
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/