The Ministry of Education and Science of The Republic of Macedonia is offering 5,000 MKD UIST Undergraduate Scholarships To Foreign Students not older than 22 years old who wish to pursue undergraduate studies. Boost your application by been the first to apply. See details below for more information.
The Ministry of Education and Science of The Republic of Macedonia is awarding scholarship for foreign students from nationalities which are of interest to the Republic of Macedonia (“Official Gazette” br.169/13), and the program for realization of the activities in the field of student standard for 2018.
Scholarships are awarded to pursue undergraduate programme.
Field of study:
The scholarships are available to candidates, not older than 22 years old who wish to pursue undergraduate studies in one of the following programmes:
(1) Faculty of Communication Networks and Security (CNS);
(2) Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE);
(3) Faculty of Information Systems, Visualization, Multimedia and Animation (ISVMA);
(4) Faculty of Information and Communication Science (ICS)
(5) Study Program of Digital Business Informatics (DBI)
(6) Faculty of Applied IT, Machine Intelligence and Robotics (AITMIR) and
(7) Study Program of E-Government, E-Business and E-Culture.
The scholarship provide the following;
- full tuition fees;
- visa and residence permit fees
- return air fare from the applicant’s home country;
- accommodation and food (full board) at the University’s dorm “Nikola Karev” in Ohrid, the Republic of Macedonia for 10 months per year, as well as for the months of July and august if the student does not return home;
- a monthly allowance of 5,000 MKD (approximately 82 EUR) for 9 months per year;
- primary healthcare insurance
Host Country of Scholarship:
Republic of Macedonia.
Number of Scholarships:
One scholarship is available.
Eligibility Country Of Scholarship:
It is open for foreign citizens.
Are You Eligible To Apply For The 5,000 MKD UIST Undergraduate Scholarships To Foreign Students ?
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following;
- Applicant must be a foreign national.
- Applicant must not be more than 22 years of age.
- Official language of the programmes is English and courses are held by distinguished local and international lecturers.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
To complete the application process, applicants are required to provide electronic copies from the following original documents:
- Application Form
- Official high school diploma or certificate (where applicable);
- Official transcripts;
- Proof of English proficiency. All students whose first language is not English are required to provide evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is appropriate for the programme they are applying.
The required evidence may take the form of either:
- Acceptable English language qualification or test result. The qualification or test results must have been awarded no more than two years prior to the proposed date of enrollment.
- Substantial education (minimum 15 months) conducted in English and undertaken no more than two years prior to the date of enrollment.
Results that is required:
-Grade C or better in English Language at GCSE / GCEO
– Grade C or better in English First Language at IGCSE
-Grade B or better in English Second Language at IGCSE
-An overall band of 6.5 or better in IELTS
-A score of 550 or better in the paper-based TOEFL (213 for computer-based, 80for internet-based)
-Subscores of 550 or better in Critical Reading and 550 or better in Writing in SAT
-Grade 4 or better in the Higher Level English Language (B Syllabus); or grade 5 or better in the Standard Level English Language (B Syllabus); or grade 4 or better in the Higher or Standard Level English Language (A1 or A2 Syllabus); or grade 4 or better in the Standard Level English – Text and Performance; or grade 4 or better in the Standard Level English – Literature and Performance (A1 syllabus) at International Baccalaureate
- Official document certifying the candidate has no criminal convictions and is not under criminal investigation at the moment of application certified with Apostle Stamp. Candidates should note that with the exception to some countries, these are two separate documents;
• Official general medical report, including medical tests for HIV and Hepatitis C;
• An electronic copy of the Passport which must be valid for the next 4 calendar years;
• In addition, as part of the application, the candidates are required to summit contact details from two academic professors/teachers, who will provide letters of recommendation for the candidate. The candidates are advised to notify the professors ahead of time, in order for the references to be submitted within the application deadline. Both letters are confidential. In case they are sent as hard copy documents, they must be sent in a sealed envelope, signed by the originator of the reference across the seal.
All applications must be in English language. Therefore, applicants should submit their application together with all supporting documents to the following address:
Ministry for Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia
Sv. KiriliI Metodij Street, No.54
Republic of Macedonia
Application Closing Date:
July 31, 2018.
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships