The PPM School of Management is currently accepting applications for 10 fully-funded scholarships to pursue a Master degree programme in the field of management. Hurry now and apply for the Rp 113.500.000,00 Future Leader 10 Masters of Management Scholarships in Indonesia for 2018-2019 academic year. Interested applicants should see details below on how to apply for the scholarship.
The aim of the School is to become the leading management institution in Indonesia and respected in Southeast Asia.
Scholarships are available for pursuing Master’s programme
Field of study:
Scholarships are available in the field of management.
The Future Leader 10 scholarship which amounts Rp 113.500.000,00 for each grantee.
Number of Scholarships:
The scholarship grantees will receive;
Full tuition fee exemption
Exemption of graduation administration fee
Allowance for 20 months
Host Country of Scholarship:
Eligibility Country Of Scholarship:
Students from all nationalities are welcome to apply.
Are You Eligible To Apply For The Rp 113.500.000,00 Future Leader 10 Masters of Management Scholarships?
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must adhere to the following;
- Applicants must have finished his/her graduate studies (Bachelor degree) no later than 1 September 2018.
- Applicants currently in the last year of his/her studies are allowed to register through attaching guarantee
- Must provide letter of graduation from his/her supervisor lecturer along with agreements from faculty/department head.
- Maximum age of 26 years old in the opening of Magister Management – Wijawiyata Management Class
- Fresh graduate (Maximum working experience of 2 years)
- TOEFL 500/IELTS 6
- Have strong leadership and active in organization
- Applicant must be Single/Unmarried
- Must have a good command of the English language
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
The necessary documents should be submitted
- Must provide a scan or Photo of diploma along with legalized transcripts.
- Must provide certificate of graduation and latest legalized transcript from the related university for applicants which soon to be graduated
- A scan or photo of identity card (KTP)
- A scan or photo of the family card (Kartu Keluarga)
- A scan or photo of TOEFL score of at least 500 or IELTS result of at least 6 (prediction version is allowed)
- Must provide a scan or photo of organization or committees participation proofs
- A scan or photo of achievement certificates
- Recent postcard size of full body photo (5MB max with .jpeg/.png/.pdf format)
- Recent coloured passport photo size 4×6 (5MB max with .jpeg/.png/.pdf format)
- Recommendation form from faculty/department head or supervisor lecturer or employer (related form will be sent during the registration period of through PPM School of Management email)
For more information on how to apply visit this link
Application Closing Date:
June 30, 2018.
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/