The OAS General Secretariat (GS/OAS) is offering scholarships for Master degree programme in Public Health Nutrition starting on August 27, 2018. Boost your application by been the first to apply for the OAS Master Of Science Scholarship In Public Health Nutrition At University Of Technology in Jamaica for the 2018-2019 academic year. The aim of the scholarship is to give financial support to the students of OAS member states. See details below on how to apply for the scholarship.
Scholarship is awarded to pursue a Master degree programme.
Field of study:
Scholarship is awarded in Public Health Nutrition.
USD $7,000 to cover program fees Student cost is USD $5,800 for remaining program fees.
Host Country of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Be a citizen and/or permanent legal resident of any OAS member state, except Jamaica.
Are You Eligible To Apply For The OAS Master Of Science Scholarship In Public Health Nutrition At University Of Technology?
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicant must provide the following;
- An unconditional admission letter from UTech, Ja.;
- Applicant must submit a complete scholarship application with all required supporting documents; and
- Must be a citizen and/or permanent legal resident of any OAS member state, except Jamaica.
- Must be able to speak and write in English so as to complete the application in English.
o Applicants from Argentina must fill out a required form through the following link; http://www.oas.org/en/scholarships/PAEC/2018/NOTA-SOLICITUD-DGCIN-2017.doc%20and%20send%20it%20to%20the%20National%20Liaison%20Office%20(ONE) in Argentina.
A Current OAS scholarship recipients,
Ä OAS Permanent officials and their immediate relatives.
Ä GS/OAS staff and their immediate relatives or GS/OAS consultants.
The aforementioned are eligible for the scholarship
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
The following are the necessary documents to be submitted alongside the application form;
- IELTS 6.5, or the equivalent.
- A copy of an official transcript verifying completion of studies in an English speaking university in the last five years;
- A test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a score of 570 or higher for the paper-based test, 230 for computer-based test, or an internet-based TOEFL (IBT) score of at least 89;
For more information on the scholarship requirement visit this link.
Interested applicants should complete the Application Form online
Application Closing Date:
June 1, 2018.
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: