The University of Adelaide, Australia invites applications from International students who has interest in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is awarded to outstanding applicants who have a First Class Honours result or equivalent, to support their study towards a Higher Degree by Research in areas of University research strength.
Round 1: 31st August 2017
Round 2: 31st January 2018
Round 3: 30th April 2018
Value of Scholarship:
- Course tuition fees for two years for a Masters degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only);
- All successful IPRS applicants will also receive an Australian Postgraduate Award (APA) which provides an annual living allowance of $25,849 in 2015 for the normal duration of the program; and
- For Postgraduate Research (Subclass 574) visa holders the award provides compulsory standard Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Worldcare policy for the student and their spouse and dependents (if any) for the standard duration of the student visa. It does not cover the additional 6 month extended student visa period post thesis submission. If the award holder does not hold a subclass 574 visa then he/she is responsible for the cost of health insurance.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have a First Class Honours
- have applied for a course of study at The University of Adelaide, Australia
- be proficient in English Langauge
- have good academic records
Funding opportunities are limited and therefore extremely competitive. The scholarship does not cover student visa application fees. Apply in school website.