If you have been searching for Business School International Scholarships to study in Germany, then this offer is for you. Applications are currently being accepted for RWTH Business School study financial support for 2018.
The scholarship is open for students from all European nationalities to explore the fields of study bordering around technology, leadership and entrepreneurship, and it covers up to €7,500 of the tuition fees for the MME-TIME.
Application Deadline: 1st July 2018
Eligible Countries: European citizens are eligible to apply.
Eligible Field of study: Scholarships are for academic excellence, technology leadership and technology entrepreneurship.
Eligibility for Business School International Scholarships
- Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
- The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
- Applicants must have applied or applying to RWTH Business School
How to apply for Business School International Scholarships:
- Reference letter from a professor/advisor (max 1 page)
- Statement of purpose (max 1 page)
Please submit your scholarship application online together with your application for the master program. All applications are made online. Please check more inform on the school website. We have more scholarship listings here.