Are you seeking to pursue a Masters or PhD program abroad? Do you have what it takes to study abroad? Toronto University is offering $4,000 Masters or PhD Scholarships for Women to study in Toronto, Canada. Interested students should see details below.
Scholarship in Masters or PhD Program.
Host Country of Scholarship:
The Scholarship Carries a stipend of $4,000 USD.
Are you Eligible for the Scholarship?
Applicants should have the following to be eligible for the scholarship;
- Must be a female student.
- Applicants must registered to a full-time Master or PhD Program at the university.
- Applicants must meet the admission requirement of the school.
How to Apply for $4,000 Masters or PhD Scholarships for Women:
All required documents should be submitted to the office of the Graduate Award: 63 St. George Street, 2nd floor reception, in hard copy by deadline. The documents includes:
- A copy of Visa for identification.
- Three letters of referees which must be submitted directly by the referee.
- Completed application form
- certified copies of official transcript from all previous post-secondary studies should be mailed directly to the office of the registrar.
- TOEFEL Score or equivalent with documentation.
- Application must be completed in English.
Application Closing Date:
December 1, 2017 (no later than 4:30pm).
For more scholarship opportunities to study in Canada Click Here: