Are you an international students seeking to pursue a degree abroad? Macquarie University is offering a full time 2018 Africa Development Scholarship for undergraduates and postgraduate program in Australia. Interested students should see details below.
Qualified students will be given AU$5000 annually towards their tuition fees for the length of the course (AU$2500 is credited against the tuition fees each semester).
The scholarship is open for undergraduates/postgraduates students.
Scholarship Benefits for the Undergraduates and Postgraduates Scholarship:
Students will be provided AU$5000 annually towards their tuition fees for the length of the course (AU$2500 is credited against their tuition fees each semester).
Host Country of Scholarship:
Eligibility Country For The Scholarships:
African countries are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
Are you Eligible For 2018 Africa Development Scholarship?
Students eligible for this scholarship must meet the general criteria:
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer.
- Have applied for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework through a registered Macquarie University agent or through our online application system.
- Must be a citizen of an African country.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course offered at Macquarie University.
- Students who are on an English-packaged course are eligible for this scholarship if they commence their course in 2016 or 2018.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
Applicants who meet the criteria will be automatically advised of their eligibility in their Macquarie University course offer letter sent via email.
Interested students can begin the application with the by clicking goto.mq/howtoapply
Application Closing Date:
30th June 2018.
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://bb8.23f.myftpupload.com/category/scholarships/