Scholarship is open to pursue a PhD programme
Field of study:
Human and social sciences on contemporary developments of Egyptian society in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.
The scholarship amount is 12 monthly payments of 1 000 euros net per month (in addition to the granting of a round-trip flight ticket). The beneficiary may, at his/her option, receive this scholarship either for 12 consecutive months starting from September 1, 2018, or for 12 months spread over two years from September 1, 2018, till August 31, 2019.
Host Country of Scholarship:
Eligibility Country Of Scholarship:
The scholarship award is for International students
Are You Eligible To Apply For The 2018 CEDEJ / IFAO Common Scholarship for International Students in Egypt?
To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must hold a Master or equivalent and or will be registered for a PhD at the date of September 1, 2018.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants must provide the necessary documents list below;
- Applicants must provide a photocopy of ID
- Applicants must provide two recommended letters in English language or French
- Must have a detailed curriculum vitae in English or French
- Must have a research project presentation, in a maximum of ten pages
- If the candidate is already registered for the PhD: a registration certificate of the University for the year 2017-2018;
Application Closing Date:
May 31, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://bb8.23f.myftpupload.com/category/scholarships/