Do you desire to study in Korea? Hurry now and apply for the Korean Government Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters & PhD for Developing Countries for 2018-2019 academic session. Interested students from developing countries should see details below on how to apply.
The scholarship is aimed to provide internnstitutions in Korea, to develop global leaders and strengthen Korea-friendly networks worldwide.
The scholarship is open for Bachelors, Masters and PhD programmes
Field of study:
Studying in any of the Courses offered at one of the 60 participating Korean higher institutions
The scholarship covers the following;
- Medical Insurance
- Settlement Allowance
- Completion Grants
Host Country of Scholarship:
The scholarship is been hosted by the Korean Government
Eligibility Country Of Scholarship:
It is open for International students in developing countries
Are You Eligible To Apply For The Korean Government Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters & PhD for Developing Countries?
- Applicant and both his/her parents must be citizens of their country of origin.
- Applicants should not hold Korean citizenship.
- Applicants must be in good health condition, both mentally and physically, to stay in a foreign country for a long time.
- Applicants should be under 25 years of age at the date of entrance. (Undergraduate)
- Applicants should be under 40 years of age at the date of entrance. (Graduate)
- Applicants must have finished or be scheduled to finish formal education of all elementary, middle, high school courses by the date of arrival. (Undergraduate)
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree by the date of arrival. (Graduate)
- Applicants who have previously achieved in any undergraduate program, master’s program, or doctoral program in Korea cannot apply for this program.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants should submit their applications either to the Korean Embassies around the world or to the partnering universities in Korea. Applications (Embassy, University)
Application Closing Date:
September 2018 to October 2018 (To open in September 2018)
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://bb8.23f.myftpupload.com/category/scholarships/