The mission of LIGS University is to provide high-quality MBA, MSc, DBA and PhD programs in multiple languages based on modern and efficient methods of education, which enable graduates to apply the acquired knowledge immediately into their professional life.
The scholarship is open for Maters Programme
Field of study:
The scholarship is awarded to study Business of Business Administration.
The scholarship is fully funded
Host Country of Scholarship:
Eligibility Country Of Scholarship:
Students from developing countries are eligible to apply.
Are You Eligible To Apply For The LIGS University Scholarship for MBA Students from Developing Countries in USA?
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirement;
- Applicants must have the ability to study and be able to communicate in English language
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Applicants must be either a citizen or reside in any of the developing countries
- Applicants must be proficient in the chosen language/languages of study is required.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Interested applicants for this scholarship must provide the necessary documents;
- Must provide a cover letter which explain your motivation.
- Applicants must prove a curriculum vitae including a photograph.
- Applicants must provide copy of a document proving the highest degree earned.
- Applicants must provide a recommendation letter from your employer / supervisor / school principal.
All necessary documents should be sent electronically to scholarship-at-ligsuniversity.com.
Application Closing Date:
May 15, 2018.
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://bb8.23f.myftpupload.com/category/scholarships/