Are you an international student seeking to pursue and undergraduate degree abroad? The Ministry of Education and Science of The Republic of Macedonia is calling applications from students not older than 22 years old to apply for the 5,000 MKD Full UIST Undergraduate Scholarships In Republic Of Macedonia for the 2018-2019 academic session. Interested students should see details below for more information on how to apply for the scholarship.
This scholarship is available to foreign students at the University of Information Science and Technology “St Paul the Apostle” in Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia.
Scholarship is open to pursue an undergraduate programme.
Field of study:
Scholarship is awarded to study in one of the following;
- Faculty of Communication Networks and Security (CNS);
- Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE);
- Faculty of Information Systems, Visualization, Multimedia and Animation (ISVMA);
- Faculty of Information and Communication Science (ICS)
- Study Program of Digital Business Informatics (DBI)
- Faculty of Applied IT, Machine Intelligence and Robotics (AITMIR) and
- Study Program of E-Government, E-Business and E-Culture.
The scholarship includes;
- full tuition fees;
- visa and residence permit fees
- return air fare from the applicant’s home country;
- accommodation and food (full board) at the University’s dorm “Nikola Karev” in Ohrid, the Republic of Macedonia for 10 months per year, as well as for the months of July and august if the student does not return home;
- a monthly allowance of 5,000 MKD (approximately 82 EUR) for 9 months per year;
- primary healthcare insurance
Number of Scholarships:
One scholarship is available.
Host Country of Scholarship:
Republic of Macedonia
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
It is open for foreign students.
Eligibility For The 5,000 MKD Full UIST Undergraduate Scholarships:
To be considered for the award, applicants must demonstrate the following;
- Applicant must not be older than 22 years of age
- Applicant must be a foreign citizen
- Official language of the programmes is English and courses are held by distinguished local and international lecturers.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
To complete the application process, applicants must provide electronic copies of the following documents;
- Must provide the completed application Form
- Official high school diploma or certificate (where applicable);
- Official transcripts;
- Proof of English proficiency. All students whose first language is not English are required to provide evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is appropriate for the programme they are applying.
Accepted results are:
-Grade C or better in English Language at GCSE / GCEO
– Grade C or better in English First Language at IGCSE
-Grade B or better in English Second Language at IGCSE
-An overall band of 6.5 or better in IELTS
-A score of 550 or better in the paper-based TOEFL (213 for computer-based, 80for internet-based)
-Subscores of 550 or better in Critical Reading and 550 or better in Writing in SAT
-Grade 4 or better in the Higher Level English Language (B Syllabus); or grade 5 or better in the Standard Level English Language (B Syllabus); or grade 4 or better in the Higher or Standard Level English Language (A1 or A2 Syllabus); or grade 4 or better in the Standard Level English – Text and Performance; or grade 4 or better in the Standard Level English – Literature and Performance (A1 syllabus) at International Baccalaureate
- Official document certifying the candidate has no criminal convictions and is not under criminal investigation at the moment of application certified with Apostle Stamp. Candidates should note that with the exception to some countries, these are two separate documents;
• Official general medical report, including medical tests for HIV and Hepatitis C;
• An electronic copy of the Passport which must be valid for the next 4 calendar years;
• In addition, as part of the application, the candidates are required to summit contact details from two academic professors/teachers, who will provide letters of recommendation for the candidate. The candidates are advised to notify the professors ahead of time, in order for the references to be submitted within the application deadline. Both letters are confidential. In case they are sent as hard copy documents, they must be sent in a sealed envelope, signed by the originator of the reference across the seal.
Applicants should submit the application form alongside the listed documents to the following address;
Ministry for Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia
Sv. KiriliI Metodij Street, No.54
Republic of Macedonia
Click Here to download the application form.
Application Closing Date:
July 31, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/