Technical University of Berlin is offering scholarships to international students to pursue a Master degree programme in Germany for 2018-2019 academic session. Interested applicants should hurry now and apply for the Surplace Master Scholarship For International Students At Technical University Of Berlin. See details below for more information.
Scholarships are awarded students who have matriculated to pursue a Master programme
Field of study:
Scholarships are available to study the following programs:
- Energy Engineering (EE)
- Urban Development (UD)
- Water Engineering (WE)
- Business Engineering (MBE)
- IT for Energy
Only a few scholarships (a grant from 2500 EUR for tuition fees, a monthly subvention from 500 EUR from 1.Oct.18 – 31.Sept.19) for applicants and matriculated students are available.
Host Country of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Scholarship is open for international students
Eligibility For The Surplace Master Scholarship For International Students At Technical University Of Berlin:
To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must have;
- An academic background in the form of a relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is an obligatory requirement for all Master’s programs at TU Berlin Campus El Gouna. As professional experience is considered to be a valuable asset for the course profile, practical work experience in a subject related field is mandatory as well. Additional qualifications, such as social commitment, publications, participation in extra-curricular academic events, language abilities, and IT skills will also be taken into consideration.
- The language of instruction at TUB Campus El Gouna is English. Hence, a formal language test is compulsory to enroll in any of our Master’s programs (for instance 87 points for TOEFL iBT, grade 6.0 for IELTS, or comparable others).
English native speakers are not mandated to provide proof of English language ability. Also, if English was the official language of instruction of your previous degree, you can be exempted from the language test. In this case, please provide us with a document from your university, stating that the curriculum was taught in English.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
The Application Form should be submitted alongside the listed documents as PDF file to info-at-elgouna.tu-berlin.de.
- A certified curriculum vitae,
- A detailed letter of motivation (max. 2 pages),
- Bachelor (or similar) certificate in English,
- Transcripts in English Proof of social engagement/ community activity/ voluntary work Copy of your matriculation /Acceptance letter proof of language proficiency for German
Application Closing Date:
June 10, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/