The MINDEF Scholarship Centre (MSC) is currently accepting application for SAF Merit Scholarships from students of Singapore for pursuing their studies at renowned universities in the UK or USA. Boost your application by been the first to apply for the SAF Merit Scholarships For Singaporean Students for 2018/2019 academic year. See details below for more information.
Scholarships are available to pursue the courses offered by the university
Field of study:
Scholarships are awarded in any of the following disciplines: Arts / Social Sciences, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, International Relations, Law, Life Sciences, Mathematics, Philosophy, Politics and Economics, Political Science, Psychology and Science / Natural Sciences.
Monthly salary for the duration of studies
Full tuition fees and other approved academic charges
Maintenance and other allowances, e.g. books, clothing, computer
One-time sponsorship for summer exchange programmes
Sponsorship for up to 4 years of studies, inclusive of Master’s if applicable
Host Country of Scholarship:
UK or USA
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Singapore nationals are eligible to apply
Eligibility For The SAF Merit Scholarships For Singaporean Students:
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following;
- Applicants must be a Singapore citizen or permanent residents intending to take up citizenship
- Must have good GCE ‘A’ Level or International Baccalaureate results, Polytechnic Diploma (with Merit) or equivalent
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership qualities
- Good co-curricular activities (CCA) records
- Must possess a strong interest in a military career
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
The mode of applying is online.
Application Closing Date:
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/