Are you an international students aspiring to acquire a Master or PhD degree in China? Tianjin University is inviting applications from international students who wise to undergo a Master and PhD degree. Interested applicants should hurry now and apply for the Tianjin University International Student Scholarship For Non-Chinese Students for 2018/2019 academic session.
Scholarships are awarded for undergraduate, Master and PhD programs.
Field of study:
Scholarships are available for various programs listed below:
For Bachelor Program taught in Chinese, please click here;
For Bachelor Programs taught in English, please click here;
For Doctoral Programs, please click here;
Full Scholarship: Tuition and Living Allowance,
Partial Scholarship: Tuition.
Host Country of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are eligible to apply
Eligibility For The Tianjin University International Student Scholarship For Non-Chinese Students:
To be considered eligible for the scholarship, the following criteria must be met;
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health
The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- Be a high school degree holder under the age of 30 when applying for the bachelor’s programs;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the PhD programs.
Applicants who want to join in the programs taught in English must submit the certificate of TOEFL (Score 80 or above), or IELTS (Score 6.0 or above) (Not required for native English speakers); Applicants who don’t have one should submit an English Level Certificate or a self-introduction video which should be recorded in English for 3-5 minutes in duration.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants must complete and submit the under-listed materials;
- Application Form for Foreigners Wishing to Study at Tianjin University( click here to download the form)and Application Form for Tianjin University Scholarship for International Student( click here to download the form)filled in Chinese or English by typing, pasted with a recent photo (white background, 35mm x 45mm in size )
- Photocopy of passport
- Certificate of the highest diploma. If applicants are university students, they must provide an official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating expected graduation date, the original certificate should be provided after admission. If the applicants are employed, they must also provide proof of employment on application.
- Photocopy of academic transcripts
- Applicants who are now studying in China must submit Photocopy of Visa and Transfer Certificate from your present university in China;
- Applicants must provide study or research plan of no less than 800 words in English or Chinese. click here to download the plan) or PhD( click here to download the plan)
- Two recommendation letters in English or Chinese from two professors click here to download the letter). This also applies to applicants who apply for the PhD (click here to download the letter
- Applicants for art studies are requested to submit two sketches of the applicants’ own works;
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (click here to download the form)
- The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take medical examination due to the 6-months validity of the medical results
- Applicants who are not in China at present shall submit Certificate of Non-Criminal Records.
All documents other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
The applicants need to mail all above application materials to International Admissions Office, School of International Education, Tianjin University.
For more information on the scholarship requirements Click Here
Application Closing Date:
June 20, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/