Are you an international students seeking to pursue a Postgraduate degree in the UK? The University of Leicester is inviting international students from eligible countries in Asia and Africa to apply for Postgraduate Scholarships. See details below on how to apply for the College Of Science And Engineering Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme In UK.
These scholarships are available within one of the departments in College of Science and Engineering, starting at Leicester in September 2018.
Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate programme at the College of Science and Engineering.
Field Of study:
Students are to take courses in the field of Chemistry, Engineering, Geography/Informatics, Mathematics and Physics and Astronomy
Successful applicant will receive tuition fee discount of 22% – or 28%.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Citizens from Asia (Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Africa (Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Republic of Congo, Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe) are qualified to apply.
Eligibility For The College Of Science And Engineering Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme In UK:
To be considered eligible, applicants must meet the entrance requirements which includes;
- It is only available for campus-based courses
- If you currently have a conditional offer of a place at the University, you will still need to fulfil any conditions stated on your offer letter.
- Must be classified as an international (non-EU) student for fee purposes.
- The fee discount will be calculated on the basis of the standard tuition fee, excluding components for ‘with industry’ degrees.
- In accordance with scholarship guidelines, students are allowed to hold only one University of Leicester scholarship, awarded either centrally or by a department. If you are awarded more than one scholarship, you will therefore receive only the higher value award.
- The scholarship is only valid for entry in September 2018.
- Applicants must have a strong command of the English language. You can demonstrate your English language ability in any one of these ways:
- Education in English: You attended secondary (high) school or university in a country approved by the University as teaching in the medium of English.
- IELTS: The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the world’s most popular English language proficiency test for higher education. Every degree page on our website specifies a minimum IELTS score.
- Selected Indian degrees: An undergraduate degree from one of the universities listed on the India page.
- Other tests and qualifications: Use this table to see whether the score or mark you achieved matches the IELTS score for your chosen degree course. Please note that to be valid, any test must have been taken within the past two years.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants must submit the necessary documents to complete of the application process;
- Academic qualifications and transcripts
- Personal statement/research proposal
- Two completed references (one must be academic) OR names and contact details of two people from whom we can request references (one must be an academic referee).
- Proof of English language competency (if your first language is not English)
There is no need to apply for this scholarship. Eligible students will be automatically considered. If successful, you will be notified when final results are available.
For more information on how to apply Click Here
Application Closing Date:
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/