The Deakin University is giving out SCCA Sri Lanka Undergraduate Bursary in the field of Arts and Communication. Interested students should apply now for the 2018 SCCA Sri Lanka Undergraduate Bursary At Deakin University In Australia. The scholarship is designed to reward citizens of Sri Lanka who has the highest academic excellence and potential. The scholarship will cover 20% of the student contributions (tuition fees). See details below for more information.
It is open for an Undergraduate degree programme
Field Of study:
he bursary is awarded in the field of Arts and Communication.
The bursary will cover 20% of the student contributions (tuition fees).
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Eligibility For The 2018 SCCA Sri Lanka Undergraduate Bursary At Deakin University In Australia:
To be eligible for the bursary award, applicants must have applied to study one of the following degree;
- A353 Bachelor of Creative Arts(Animation)
- A352 Bachelor of Creative Arts(Photography)
- A359 Bachelor of Creative Arts(Visual Art)
- A356 Bachelor of Creative Arts(Drama)
- A355 Bachelor of Creative Arts(Visual Communications Design)
- A351 Bachelor of Creative Arts(Film & Television)
- A331 Bachelor of Communications(Journalism)
- A325 Bachelor of Communications(Public Relations)
- A333 Bachelor of Communications(Digital Media)
- A743 Master of Communication
- Applicants must be able to prove that they can meet the English language requirements.
- Completed an English language test such as IELTS, Pearson, TOEFL or Cambridge
- Completed some types of university (tertiary) or high-school (secondary) studies
- Completed the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or another type of qualification taught in English
- Lived and worked in an English speaking country for at least five years.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
- You must include your scholarship applicant ID (if applicable), full name and contact details on all your documents.
- Applicants must provide supporting documents before the closing date.
- Must ensure your supporting documents are specific and certified as possible
- Applicants must not use presentation folders or binders to forward your documents.
For more information on how to apply click here
Application Closing Date:
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/