The new International Undergraduate Scholarship is now available at Edith Cowan University in Australia. The award provides a 20% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the course at ECU for students from selected countries. Interested students are advised to apply for the 2018/2019 International Undergraduate Scholarship At Edith Cowan University In Australia before the closing date. See details below for more information.
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme
Field Of study:
Students are to study any of the subjects offered at ECU.
The scholarship provides a 20% reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU. The scholarships are open to future international students seeking to study a bachelor degree at ECU.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Students who meet ECU standard course entry from Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Myanmar, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, UAE, Ukraine, UK, USA and Vatican City are qualified to apply for the International Undergraduate Scholarship.
Eligibility For The International Undergraduate Scholarship At Edith Cowan University In Australia:
To be considered eligible for the scholarship, applicants must demonstrate;
- Applicant must be a citizen of one of the countries listed above.
- Applicant must be commencing study at ECU in semester 1, 2018 or semester 2, 2018.
- Must meet ECU’s academic direct entry requirements for the course of your choice.
- Applicant must not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship.
- Applicant must be an international student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen.
- Intend to study an undergraduate degree; and
- Must be studying at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
- Applicant must have a strong command of the English language
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
- Applicants are invited to apply through any one of ECU Authorized Education Agents.
- Applicants can also apply online on the ECU Online Application Portal.
- All qualifying applications to ECU are automatically assessed for the International Undergraduate Scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
- Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
Application Closing Date:
July 30, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://afrischolarships.com/category/scholarships/