The Korea National University of Arts (K-Arts) is pleased to offer AMA Scholarships for International students who wish to study abroad for 2018/2019 academic calendar. Boost your application by been the first to apply for the AMA Scholarships For International Students At Korea National University Of Arts In Korea.
The objective of the Art Major Asian (AMA) Scholarship Program is to support students with artistic talent to conduct advanced studies and ability in Korea National University of Arts in order to promote international exchanges in education and mutual friendship between the countries.
Scholarships are available to conduct advanced studies (bachelor’s and master’s degrees) at Korea National University of Arts.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are available to eligible undergraduate and graduate programmes available in the following Schools: School of Music, School of Drama, School of Film, TV and Multimedia, School of Dance, School of Visual Arts, School of Korean Traditional Arts.
Full tuition for undergraduate or graduate programme
Airfare when entrance and graduation
Basic medical insurance
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
It is open for international students
Eligibility For The AMA Scholarships For International Students At Korea National University Of Arts In Korea:
To be considered eligible for the scholarship, applicants must demonstrate the following;
- Applicants must be young and talented art students (Age below 40 is preferred)
- Application form (attached) and requirements by major
- Language proficiency in Korean or English is highly recommended, and required a level of these languages vary by departments
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
AMA Application Form
- Study Plan
- Medical clearance proof (Eng ver, Certificate of health)
- Applicants are requested to be physically healthy to follow the AMA curriculum at K-Arts.
- Three letters of recommendation
- Portfolio (Eng ver. slides, video, dvd, etc.)
- A copy of diploma/degree/certificate of graduation with Appostille
- Official Transcripts (Eng ver.)
- A copy of passport
- Other Requirements(Korean/English proficiency, experience certificate, achievement, portfolio)
Application should be submitted by post or by person.
Post : Attn. AMA Manager (Tel: +82 2 746 9073)
Office of External Affairs, Korea National University of Arts
146-37, Hwarang-ro 32-gil, Seongbuk-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (ZIP: 02789)
Application Closing Date:
July 31, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/