Are you an international student from the Indian sub-continent (India, Bangladesh or Pakistan) seeking to study abroad? Hurry now and apply for the £3,000 Indian Sub-Continent Regional Scholarships At University Of Essex In UK for 2018/2019 academic year. The University of Essex is inviting applications from students who wish to pursue and Undergraduate degree programme. See below for more information.
It is open to pursue an Undergraduate programme
Field Of study:
Students will study the courses offered by the university
Applicant could be eligible for a scholarship worth £3,000 which you’ll receive as a tuition fee discount in your first year.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Number of Scholarships:
Unlimited scholarships are available.
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Citizens from the Indian sub-continent (India, Bangladesh or Pakistan)
Eligibility For The £3,000 Indian Sub-Continent Regional Scholarships At University Of Essex In UK:
To be considered eligible for the award, applicants must demonstrate the following;
- Applicants must be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- Must be fully self-funding your studies
- Must be a national of and resident in one of the countries specified
- Applicants must be in the first year of your undergraduate degree course in 2018-19
- Must meet published standard conditional offer for your country and make Essex
- Firm choice on UCAS by 30 June 2018
- Applicants must be fluent in English
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants who meet all the eligibility criteria and firmly accept the offer of place by 30 June 2018 will automatically be considered for the award. Eligibility will be assessed based on the academic transcripts and certificates that you submit with your application for your place at Essex. You don’t need to complete an application form.
Application Closing Date:
June 30, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/