The new #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarship is now available for incoming international students for 2019 session. Hurry now and apply for the #YouAreWelcomeHere Undergraduate Scholarship For International Students In USA before the it closes.
This new scholarship program will provide financial support for incoming international students who are eligible and committed to furthering the #YouAreWelcomeHere message through the intercultural exchange that bridges divide at their future campuses and beyond.
Scholarship is awarded to selected international undergraduates dedicated to furthering the #YouAreWelcomeHere message by bridging intercultural divides
Field Of study:
The scholarship is open to students of all academic majors and fields of study.
Participating institutions will award annual, renewable scholarships covering a minimum of 50% tuition
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
It is open for international students
Eligibility For The #YouAreWelcomeHere Undergraduate Scholarship For International Students In USA:
- First-year international applicants of any major to a participating college or university.International applicants are individuals who hold citizenship in a country outside the U.S. who don’t also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency
- Applicants must be a graduate from or attendance at a secondary school outside the U.S.
- Applicants must demonstrate interest and initiative in promoting intercultural learning and exchange.
- Applicants who meet the admission criteria and adhere to the deadlines at each selected college or university. These factors will vary from school to school.
- Completion of a scholarship application and a 500-1000 word essay or a two-to-five minute video describing their aspirations to conduct projects, research, employment or other experiences that will advance intercultural learning.
- Applicants must be fluent in English
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Apply for admission to participating colleges/universities of your choice. Please note that admissions processes vary from institution to institution.
- Applicants must submit the one-page #YouAreWelcomeHere application to your chosen colleges/universities by December 15, 2018.
- If awarded a scholarship, claim it by submitting a tuition deposit to your chosen college/university by May 1. Note: The scholarship application process may vary slightly by college/university. Please contact your chosen colleges/universities for additional details.
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date:
December 15, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/