Are you seeking for a scholarship to pursue a PhD degree abroad?The MODUL University Vienna (MU Vienna) is offering Next Generation Scholarship for PhD students. Interested students should apply now for the €45,000 Next Generation Scholarships For PhD Students At MODUL University In Austria. Successful applicants will be granted a substantial reduction or even a scholarship up to 50% of the tuition fees of €45,000. See below for more information.
It is open to pursue a PhD programme
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded within the area of Sustainable Tourism and Sustainability of Tourism; Social Entrepreneurship and Investment; Technology-based Observation and Forecasting of Economic and Societal Trends; Sustainable Consumer Behavior; Sustainable Management and Leadership; Sustainable Governance, Social Sustainability and the Well-
being of Societies and Digital Consumers and Service Innovation.
Successful applicants will be granted a substantial reduction or even a scholarship up to 50% of the tuition fees of €45,000.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Citizens all over the world are qualified to apply
Eligibility For The €45,000 Next Generation Scholarships For PhD Students At MODUL University In Austria:
To be eligible, applicants must;
- Have a master degree
- Demonstrate proficiency in the English language. Applicants who are English native speakers or have conducted their previous education in the English language for a minimum of two years are exempt from this requirement. However, in any case, the admissions committee reserves the right to request a test if deemed necessary.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants must provide a research proposal according to one of the research areas as listed above. The exposé of about 5 to 10 pages should cover:
- The relevance of the intended research
- The current state of knowledge about the topic and a characterization of usual conceptual approaches
- The research question
- The planned methodology and its feasibility and how the costs of data collection will be financed
- Potential or expected outcomes, the benefit for industry and/or society, and foreseeable points of criticism and discussion
- The proposal is not considered binding for the actual dissertation which will be written in case of a successful application.
- The application must also include a written statement by an MU Vienna Professor willing to supervise the candidate.
Applicants should use the DreamApply application tool if you intend to apply only to MODUL University Vienna.
Click here for more information on how to apply.
Application Closing Date:
For Non-visa Applicants: August 31, 2018, and Visa Applicants: May 31, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/