The LUISS School of Government is offering two scholarships for female students who are interested in attending the second level Master in International Public Affairs during the academic year 2018/2019. Interested female students should apply now for the EUR 8,500 Scholarships For Egyptian Female Students At LUISS School Of Government In Italy. See details for more information.
Scholarship is open for a Master degree programme
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded in the field of International Public Affairs.
The scholarships consist of exemption from the payment of tuition fees for a value of EUR 8,500 (eight thousand five hundred) and access to shared double room at LUISS accommodation, in Rome, between 1 October 2018-30 July 2019.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Number of Scholarships:
There are two scholarships available.
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Scholarship is awarded to international students
Eligibility For The EUR 8,500 Scholarships For Egyptian Female Students At LUISS School Of Government In Italy:
To be considered eligible, applicants must adhere to the following;
- An EU second cycle university degree or equivalent, or eligible non-EU four year university degree with at least 240 ECTS or equivalent US/ British number of credits
- Must reside in Egypt
- Must be a female
- Certified professional experience in Egyptian government departments or public administrations
- Knowledge of English with a minimum level of B2
- Professional motivation for attending this course.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
The scholarship application form must be completed and sent to the LUISS School of Government before deadline. The necessary documents must be attached to the application:
- A copy of passport;
- Copy of official residency certificate;
- Copy of degree certificate or equivalent certification issued by the University (e.g. Supplement Diploma);
- Certification of exams taken during the degree inclusive of academic years, official grades and earned credits;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Motivation letter;
- Certification of knowledge of English;
- One letter of references specific to the Master in International Public Affairs dated no earlier than 1 April 2018.
Mode of application is online
Download and complete the application form
Application Closing Date:
June 24, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/