Are you an international student seeking to pursue a PhD degree abroad? The University of Macerata is inviting applications from international students to apply for its 34th Cycle PhD Scholarship For International Students At University Of Macerata In Italy for the academic year 2018/2021. Interested students should see details below on how to apply for the scholarship.
Applicants must hold a B2 level qualification in English, for degree courses taught in English, or the equivalent qualification in Italian, for degree courses taught in Italian.
Scholarship is available for a PhD degree programme
Field Of study:
Scholarship is awarded in the following fields:
- PhD programme in LINGUISTICS, PHILOLOGICAL, LITERARY STUDIES
- PhD programme in Human Science
- PhD programme in Legal Studies
- PhD programme in QUANTITATIVE METHODS FOR ECONOMIC POLICY
Research scholarships each amounting to 15.343,28 per year are awarded on the basis of the final ranked list of each PhD course to applicants who have never been awarded funding for PhD research before, neither wholly or in part. applicants who are awarded scholarships need to register with the Gestione Separata INPS (Separate Contribution of the national institute for social security) in compliance with Art.2, para. 26 of law No. 335 of 08/081995.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Number of Scholarships:
Up to 10 scholarships are available.
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Scholarship is available to highly motivated citizens of any nationality
Eligibility For The 34th Cycle PhD Scholarship For International Students At University Of Macerata In Italy:
To be selected for the award, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Eligible applicants to PhD courses are graduates, regardless of gender, age, religion or nationality, holding either an undergraduate degree in compliance with laws existing prior to ministerial decree No. 509/99 or a postgraduate degree, or alternatively an equivalent qualification issued by a university institution abroad
- Applicants holding academic qualifications obtained abroad (both Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees) are to upload such documents together with a list of exams they have passed, along with relevant translations into Italian. Such applicants are provisionally admitted to courses and shall be excluded from this public selection if their qualification does not fulfill formal entry requirements of research programme.
- Applicants who expect to be granted their degree award by 31.10.2018 may submit their application for PhD programmes. In such cases admission and enrollment are conditional to their statement holding true.
- Additional detailed terms and conditions for admission are provided on Annex A (PhD course programme)
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
At the end of the computerized matriculation procedure, applicants must print and sign the enrollment application, to which the following documents must be attached:
- Photocopy of a valid ID
- 2 photographs in card format, one of which is applied on a special form
- Copy of the receipt of payment of the first installment of taxes
- Photocopy of health card
- Self-certification of employment situation
- Declaration of the percipient (only for stock holders)
- Copy of residence permit (for non-EU citizens only)
The application document alongside the required documents should be sent to the Office for Scientific Research and Advanced Research Training (Via Don Minzoni, 17 – 62100 Macerata), in person or by post or PEC: ateneo-at-pec.unimc.it ( from PEC address).
Click here to apply online.
Application Closing Date:
1st session: June 5, 2018.
2nd session: September 4, 2018.
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/