Are you an international students seeking to pursue a Doctoral degree programme abroad? Hurry now and apply for the International Doctoral Research Scholarships In Arts At LUCA School Of Arts. The Luca School of Arts/KU Leuven is inviting applications for doctoral researcher scholarship in the field of Arts to study in Belgium for 2018/2019 academic year. Interested students should see details below for more information.
LUCA School of Arts offers both professional and academic Bachelor, Master and Postgraduate degrees. More than 3,000 students can choose from more than 30 programmes in Audiovisual Arts & Techniques, Interior Design & Construction, Music & Drama and Visual Arts & Design.
Scholarship is available to pursue doctoral research programme.
Field Of study:
Scholarship is awarded in the Arts. Spatial Experiences: visual, auditory, sensorimotor, tactile and conceptual.
The scholarship offer a four-year doctoral scholarship at KU Leuven starting within the calendar year of 2018. The initial contract covers 1 year. After the positive evaluation, this can be extended within 1 year and subsequently with 2 years.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are qualified to apply
Eligibility For The International Doctoral Research Scholarships In Arts At LUCA School Of Arts:
To be selected for the award, applicants must adhere to the following criteria;
- Applicants must have masters in design or art practice or masters in another field with strong international artistic or design portfolio.
- Your practice has a clear research dimension that is relevant to the project.
- Applicant must be willing to work in a team and to play an active role within the LUCA research group Art, Space & Context and the Department of Art / Architecture at the KULeuven.
- Applicant must the skills to complete a comprehensive, long-term research project within the given time-frame of four years.
- Must be willing to communicate your research at conferences, through artistic or design presentations and through publications.
- Applicant will investigate space in all its forms and implications. And you are interested in the material and immaterial qualities of space in its political and social context.
- Must be fluent in English
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applicants should send a written application by email before the deadline of Saturday 30 June, to: [email protected], with the following documents;
- A letter of motivation, in which you describe how you position yourself within the field of art, research and education, and how you would like to make a contribution to the development of research within LUCA.
- A certified CV, including artistic portfolio and a list of publications (if applicable).
- A copy of the relevant degrees.
- An outline of your research project (max. 500 words).
Only complete applications will be accepted for evaluation. All documents should be merged into one PDF. If the PDF exceeds 10 MB it should be sent using an online file transfer service (such as We Transfer). The file should not exceed 30 MB.
Application Closing Date:
August 20, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/