Are you an international student? Are you interested in working at a research centre of excellence within one of continental Europe’s top-5 universities in the Arts and Humanities. Hurry now and apply for the MDRN Doctoral Scholarships For International Students At University Of Leuven for 2018/2019 academic session. See details below for more information.
In order to be eligible applicants must additionally have a high level of proficiency in at least one of these languages: English, German, French, Italian or Dutch.
Scholarships are available to pursue doctoral degree programme.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded within the research programme Literary Knowledge, 1890-1950: Modernisms and the Sciences in Europe.
A highly competitive, once renewable two-year scholarship, a budget for research-related travel, the prospect of a post-doctoral career.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Citizens form all nationalities are eligible to apply
Eligibility For The MDRN Doctoral Scholarships For International Students At University Of Leuven:
To be considered eligible for the award, applicants must have the following;
- Must hold either an MA in English (major in literature), an MA in literary studies (major in German, Italian or French), or an MA in German, Italian or French studies (major in literature)
- In addition. applicant must have a high level of proficiency in at least one of these languages: English, German, French or Italian
- Applicant must have a passion for literature and want to become an outstanding scholar
- Must be interested in European modernisms, the avant-gardes, and the ties between literature and science (understood in the broadest sense)
- Applicant must be willing to communicate on your research at conferences, through publications and on social media
- Must be happy to work on campus at least three or four days a week
- Must be ready to work in a team and to play an active role both in the research programme and the MDRN lab.
- Applicant must have in addition, a high level of proficiency in at least one of these languages: English, German, French, Italian or Dutch.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
To apply simply push the application tool button found on the listed pages of the KU Leuven job site.
Click here to continue your application.
Application Closing Date:
September 1, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/