The University of Alberta is offering scholarship valued at $6,500 each. Interested students should hurry now and apply for the $6,500 Medical Science Graduate Scholarships At University Of Alberta In Canada. Scholarships are available as a contribution to the stipend of students registered full time in a thesis based MSc or PhD in Medical Sciences Graduate Program (MSGP) in the Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry. See below for more details on how to apply.
Scholarships are available for students registered full time in a thesis based MSc or PhD programme.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded within the Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry
Scholarships are valued at $6,500 each.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
It is open for Canadian citizens
Eligibility For The $6,500 Medical Science Graduate Scholarships At University Of Alberta In Canada:
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be currently registered or accepted to start as of January 2019 as a full-time thesis-based graduate student in the Medical Sciences Graduate Program (MSc or PhD) in one of the following departments in the Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry: Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, Dentistry, Laboratory Medicine & Pathology, Medical Genetics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences, Pediatrics and Radiology & Diagnostic Imaging.
- The Applicant may not concurrently hold any major awards ($13,000 or greater), or any other stipend award from the Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry (e.g. 75th Anniversary Award, FoMD/AHS Student Recruitment Studentships, Motyl Graduate Studentship).
- Award will be withdrawn if the student completes his/her program or ceases to maintain full-time registration.
- Applicants must have a good command of the English language
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
As part of the application process, the necessary documents must be made available;
- A completed current application form with original signatures. Please do not use previous applications as forms are updated on a regular basis.
- The applicant’s up-to-date transcripts in letter size unofficial and copies of original are acceptable as long as they are copied to letter size 8 1/2 x 11).
- All non-UofA transcripts must include a Weighted Average Calculator Form to be completed by the department you are admitted in.
- Must include current UofA transcript even if there are no grades yet.
- Two confidential letters of reference which should be received in a signed and sealed envelope.
Original copy of the application is to be submitted to the Office of Research, Faculty of Medicine & Dentistry, University of Alberta. Do not use previous applications as forms are updated on a regular basis.
Application Closing Date:
September 28, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/