Are you an African students seeking to pursue a degree abroad? Boost your application by been the first to apply for the 2018/2019 Government Of China Scholarships For African Students In China. The Government of China offers scholarships for African students to pursue a master and doctoral degrees. Interested students should see below for more information on how to apply.
Scholarships are available for pursuing master and doctoral degrees.
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded to study Public Policy, Public Administration of National Development, Public Administration, Public Administration in International Development and Governance, Public Administration, Chinese Economy, Management of Rural Development and Management Studies, Public Health, International Communication, Transportation Engineering of Railway Operation and Management, Transportation Engineering, Professional Accounting Program, Auditing, Program in Environmental Management and Sustainable Development, Information and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrification & Information Technology in Rail Transit, International Law and Chinese Law, Public Diplomacy, International Relations and Theoretical Economics in National Development.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
Qualified African nationals are eligible to apply
Eligibility For The 2018/2019 Government Of China Scholarships For African Students In China:
To be eligible, applicants must demonstrate the following;
- Must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university, with at least a second class upper division or its equivalent, in a relevant field.
- For Doctoral Candidates (Master’s degree in a relevant field is required)
- Applicants must not be more than 35 years of age
- Fluency in the English language, as it is the teaching language
- Candidates may be required for a written or oral examination after pre-selection.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Applications must be submitted with a cover letter stating motivation for applying and how the qualification will enable you to serve the continent. Applications must also be accompanied with the following:
- A certified curriculum Vitae including education, work experience and publications if any;
- Copies of relevant certificates, transcripts, and personal details page of national passport (at least six-month validity)
- Clear coloured passport size photograph (3*4)
- Recommendations from two academic referees
- Health Certificate.
All applicants must apply directly through the respective University website and send
copies by email to Caseley Olabode Stephens [email protected]
Click here for more information on how to apply
Application Closing Date:
June 29, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/