Applications are currently ongoing for Nijmegan School of Management Pre-Master’s Scholarship at Radboud University in the Netherlands. Non-EEA students are invited to apply for the NSM Pre-Master’s Scholarship For Non-EEA Students At Radboud University In Netherlands for 2018/2019 academic year. See details below for more information.
The scholarship is only intended for talented students who have obtained good study results during their pre-Master’s and are in need of financial support to pursue a Master’s degree programme at the Nijmegen School of Management.
Scholarship is available to Pre-Master degree programme
Field Of study:
Students are to study the courses offered by the university
The scholarship consists of a partial tuition waiver of € 3,500. This means that the recipient of the NSM pre-Master’s Scholarship will have to pay € 6,379 instead of €9,879 for the Master’s programme. The NSM pre-Master’s Scholarship is not a full scholarship and does not include living costs.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
It is open to Non-EEA students.
Eligibility For The NSM Pre-Master’s Scholarship For Non-EEA Students At Radboud University In Netherlands:
To be selected for the awards, applicants must meet the following;
- Applicants must hold a non-EEA passport
- Applicants must not be eligible for any other scholarship offered by Radboud University
- Applicant must have passed all the courses in their pre-Master’s until the moment of application
- Are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- Will be enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year 2018-2019 in a Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
- Must be fluent in English
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Apply for an NSM pre-Master’s Scholarship by filling in the scholarship application form and uploading the required documents. You will then be requested to upload in pdf format.
- The transcript of grades from your pre-Master’s at the Nijmegen School of Management,
- A budget explanation, indicating why do you need the financial support and how are you planning to cover the remaining costs,
- A reference letter from either the student advisor or one of your lecturers at the Nijmegen School of Management,
- A certified curriculum vitae
Application Closing Date:
June 20, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/