The Information Systems Group at the Computer Science Department is offering €2,099 PhD Scholarship In Data-Driven Runtime Process Performance Improvement. A project funded by the University of Groningen. Interested students should see details below for more information on how to apply.
The University of Groningen provides top-quality educational programmes. Which offers a wide variety of interesting, highly regarded degree programmes that rank well internationally. As a student of the university, you will receive high-quality supervision and have many programmes to choose from. As an exceptionally motivated and talented student, you could join their Honours College for an extra challenge.
It is open for a PhD programme
Field Of study:
Scholarships are awarded in Data-driven Runtime Process Performance Improvement.
The PhD student will be enrolled in the PhD Scholarship Programme and receive a scholarship of € 2,099 per month (gross) from the University of Groningen for a period of 4 years.
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
International students are invited to apply for the award
Eligibility For The €2,099 PhD Scholarship In Data-Driven Runtime Process Performance Improvement:
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following;
- Successful applicants will have completed a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in the field of computer science, information systems, distributed systems, software engineering or another field of science relevant for the position.
- Applicants must have good command of English (oral and written)
- Must be enthusiastic and have the ability to work in an interdisciplinary team
- Must have a passion for science
- Must be highly motivated to work in the exciting area of research data-driven process performance improvement
- Applicants must possess excellent communication skills and an affinity for writing scientific papers and delivering presentations.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
The entire application should be uploaded as “letter of motivation attachment” by means of the application form.
- A cover letter introducing yourself, describing your motivation and qualifications to conduct scientific research, your expectations of the PhD programme and your choice for the particular project
- A full CV demonstrating academic excellence, including publications, presentations and developed software (if applicable), and a copy of your passport
- S certified copy or scan of your MSc diploma (or equivalent; provide a certified University letter stating when your graduation will be if between the application deadline and start of the project) and academic records
- Proof of sufficient competence in English
- Names and contact details of two academic references
- A research idea of 500 words. After the initial selection, only top candidates for each position will be invited to independently write a research proposal of approximately 2000 words in the context of the indicated research direction as listed above. The proposal should focus on the central research question, the proposed method of approaching and answering this question, as well as the project planning.
Application Closing Date:
June 28, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/