The new SoftLab Residency Scholarship is available on offer at Umeå University in Sweden. Interested applicants should hurry now and apply for the 60 000 SEK Sliperiet SoftLab Residency Scholarship For EU Students At Umeå University. The SoftLab Residency and Scholarship is funded through Hakon Swenson foundation and runs in collaboration with creative incubator eXpression Umeå. See details for more information.
It is a residency programme
Field Of study:
It is a residency programme with scholarship for creatives, artists and innovators in the textile and fashion related fields.
The programme for 2018 will administer 60 000 SEK each to four projects, and give access to work space and tools over 3 months
Host Country Of Scholarship:
Country Eligible For The Scholarship:
The scholarship is available to EU nationals.
Eligibility For The 60 000 SEK Sliperiet SoftLab Residency Scholarship For EU Students At Umeå University:
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must demonstrate the following;
- Applicants must have documented experience from design, architecture, art, textile, or fashion production and a history of innovative projects.
- Cognizans will be given to applicants with a background in retail. A sustainability or environmental perspective is a merit.
- Applications will be judged both on the creative potential of the project as well as the suitability of the candidate. Please note that applicants cannot be employed at Umeå University nor Uminova Holding or its’ subsidiaries at present, or recently have had an employment there.
- Applicants must be EU-citizens. An application may include more than one applicant. The total scholarship amount will however remain the same.
How To Apply For The Scholarship:
Application should be sent via e-mail to sliperiet-at-umu.se and must include the following documents (preferably as one PDF):
- A letter with project description (1 x A4)
- Certified CV (1 x A4) including references with contact details for previous projects
- Portfolio: either as a PDF (<5 MB) or link to website
Applications will be judged on the following criteria:
- Level of creativity and innovation in proposed project and evidenced by previous work (letter and portfolio)
- Suitability of candidate in a collaborative setting (references and CV)
- How well we think our competence and technical infrastructure can support a successful project
Chosen applicants will be contacted by the 2nd of July at the latest.
Application Closing Date:
June 24, 2018
For more scholarship opportunities to study abroad click here: http://easyscholarships.info/category/scholarships/